LUISITA WATCH is a broad network of individuals and organizations advocating the cause of Hacienda Luisita farmworkers for genuine land reform and justice. It aims to:
- Monitor the developments in the struggle of Luisita farm workers against deceptive and violent maneuvers that scuttle land distribution in Hacienda Luisita.
- Keep the public informed of the real situation in Hacienda Luisita.
- Pressure the government to uphold the farm workers’ moral, legal and historical claim to the lands of Hacienda Luisita, as well as their basic human rights.
- Support the actions and campaigns of the Luisita farm workers and peasant advocate organizations for the implementation of genuine land reform in Hacienda Luisita.
- Campaign for the resumption of court proceedings in relation to the infamous 2004 Hacienda Luisita Massacre whose victims have yet to be given justice after ten years.